PDF Format (25 pages)
The Inside Self-Storage Top-Operators List 2016 is a valuable resource for industry investors, developers, owners and suppliers. See vital data on 100 of the industry's foremost players including total square footage, number of facilities, number of units, and operating names and locations. Presented in Excel format, the list also includes contact information for key personnel and insight to companies’ expansion plans.
For the second consecutive year, the Top-Operators list features data on owned vs. managed self-storage facilities for each company, with breakouts for number of facilities, units and square footage for each.
The package also includes a four-page report titled "Inside the Numbers: Trends and Revelations in the 2016 Top-Operators List,” as well as a full presentation of the Top 100 rankings in an easy-to-read format. The report portion of the 25-page PDF analyzes growth, decline and general movement among this year's final list participants. It identifies companies in aggressive growth mode, others that are scaling back, and new up-and-comers in the business.
The Top-Operators List is suitable for anyone who wants to do business with big industry players. Whether you’re looking to buy, sell or investigate existing and potential competition, this list is for you.
- On the market to sell? Many of the industry’s top operators are looking for acquisition opportunities in the year ahead.
- If you offer a product or service, the top operators are strong prospects with buying power.
- Are you a builder? Many of our top operators are expanding in 2017 and will need construction-related services.
- Need a third-party management company? Many top operators provide this service and can offer you bulk buying power and branding strength.
- Want to take a big-picture view of industry markets? The top-ops list will show where successful companies are focusing their energy and money.
The Top-Operators List is compiled annually by Inside Self-Storage. Participation is voluntary and open to all self-storage operators. The list is ranked by total square footage.
NOTE: This package will be delivered to your “My On-Demand Library” in a downloadable zip file folder. Your folder will contain an Excel spreadsheet and a PDF report.