Format: 8 DVDs (USPS Shipping Required)
Duration: Approximately 11 hours, 40 minutes
NOTE: Please allow up to three business days for the processing of your order.
Self-Storage Builder/Investor Essentials 2016: Education 14-Pack
Now you can get all sessions from the Building, Investor 101 and Advanced Owner/Investor education tracks at the 2016 Inside Self-Storage World Expo in one convenient package. This discounted, eight-DVD package offers significant savings off the individual DVD prices and features self-storage experts discussing important topics related to self-storage investing, development and operation, including feasibility, site selection, facility design, investment-market trends, property value, exit strategies and more. The bundle includes:
Self-Storage Building 2016: Education 5-Pack
- Where Should You Build? Factors to Consider During Self-Storage Site Selection
- From Green Light to Ground-Breaking: Securing Approvals for Your Self-Storage Project
- General Principles of Self-Storage Site Design and Layout
- Advanced Architecture for Self-Storage: Building Styles, Design and Innovation
- The Ins and Outs of Self-Storage Climate Control
Self-Storage Investing 101 2016: Education 5-Pack
- Industry Overview: Self-Storage History, Evolution and Status
- Should You Get on Board? Determining If Self-Storage Is the Right Investment for You
- Critical First Steps: Determining Self-Storage Project Feasibility
- Buying an Existing Self-Storage Facility: Evaluation Factors and Pitfalls to Avoid
- Today's Self-Storage Finance Options: Locking In Low Rates and Unlocking Equity Potential
Self-Storage Advanced Ownership & Investing 2016: Education 4-Pack
- Self-Storage Investment-Market Overview: Players, Trends and What They Mean for You
- How Current Market Dynamics Affect Self-Storage Property Value
- Selling Self-Storage: Smart Investment and Exit Strategies
- Cultivating Your Human Resources: Turning Your Self-Storage Managers Into Money-Making Allies
For more detailed descriptions, please refer to the individual DVD product pages by clicking on the linked title.
Individual sessions are also available as on-demand video.