Speakers: Christopher Sonne, Executive Managing Director, Self Storage Industry Group of Cushman & Wakefield; Ray Wilson, Founder, Self Storage Data Services Inc.
Duration: 44 minutes
5 Trends to Help You Maximize Self-Storage Profit and Facility Value
In this seminar, you'll learn about the market conditions that have impacted your facility’s past performance and discover five trends that are currently affecting its performance and investment value. Our presenters will address trends in self-storage supply, demand, operating performance, investment markets and valuation. You'll get insight to what may be coming in regard to new construction, industry demand, capitalization rates, sale prices and much more. Get the information you need to be successful in your market in the months ahead!
You will learn:
- What you can expect to see in the way of new construction
- How the economy impacts storage demand and what to expect in the year ahead
- How to track the performance of your facility and compare it to others in similar markets
- What today's cap rates really are
- Who is buying and where, and how much they're paying
This product is also available in DVD format, or as part of one of the following discount DVD packages: