READ FIRST! There are three USB drive products available in the “Self-Storage Keys of Knowledge” series. SOME CONTENT IS DUPLICATED between the three offerings. To see a detailed breakout of key contents and choose the best fit for your individual needs, please view this side-by-side comparison chart.
Creator: Bob Copper, Owner, Self Storage 101
Platform: USB Drive (USPS Shipping Required)
File Formats: PDF, PowerPoint, Windows Media, Word
Self-Storage Key of Knowledge: Ownership Kit
Hands-on self-storage owners are tasked with having knowledge of all facets of the business while keeping a sharp eye on expenses and operational efficiencies. This USB drive contains an essential set of written and recorded training materials designed to help independent owners increase the production and profitability of their storage business.
- “Conducting an Effective Facility Audit and Operational Review” presentation and video
- Site audit checklist/worksheet
- “Cost Effective Marketing” presentation slides
- “Marketing 101: Turning Smart Marketing into Higher Profits” presentation slides
- “Managing a Self Storage Facility” book
- “Complete Self Storage Handbook” book
- Owner-operator leadership workshop presentation slides and workbook
- “Effectively Owning and Operating a Self Storage Facility” presentation slides
- “Giving Your Self Storage Facility a Tune-Up” presentation slides
- “Managing a Self Storage Facility Effectively and Professionally” presentation slides
- “Self Storage 101: Best Practices for Success” presentation slides
- “Self Storage Due Diligence, Ownership & Development” presentation slides
- “Revenue Management 101: Using Effective Techniques to Increase Revenues and Asset Value” book
- Presentations on increasing profits and ancillary income
NOTE: Please allow up to three business days for the processing of your order.
About the Creator
Bob Copper is owner and partner in charge of Self Storage 101, an industry consulting firm specializing in operational improvement, training, audits, feasibility and market studies, and due diligence. As a prominent consultant, author, speaker and trainer, Bob has worked with hundreds of self-storage owners, operators and managers to develop strategies for operational improvement, revenue growth and value enhancement. As a self-storage owner himself, he also has a unique perspective that relates to working with other operators.