Inside Self-Storage Magazine: May 2014
The Inside Self-Storage May 2014 issue focuses on industry technology, including facility-management software, mobile devices, rental technology, tech support, solar technology and more.
Inside Self-Storage May 2014
From smartphones to advanced management software to solar panels, self-storage operators are embracing technology to streamline facility operation, generate revenue and save money. Those who use and master the latest tools keep pace with rapidly changing customer demands and ensure their facility is viewed as modern and convenient. This issue of ISS highlights ways to apply technology to your everyday business, including guidance on topics such as management software, video, call centers, mobile, solar technology and more.
- Applying today’s technology tools
- Ways management software is embracing social media, mobile applications, analytics and cloud
- The benefits of mobile technology
- How to reengineer the rental process with technology
- Ways technology can help you find customers and staff
- Advice on getting technical support
- An overview and benefits of solar technology
- Six ways to combat customer rage
- Why timing is critical when selling a facility