Format: 3 DVDs (USPS Shipping Required)
Duration: Approximately 5 hours
Self-Storage Development & Construction 2014: DVD Education 6-Pack
Huge savings! Now you can get all six sessions in the Development & Construction education track from the 2014 Inside Self-Storage World Expo in one convenient package. This six-session pack saves you more than 20 percent off the individual DVD prices and features self-storage experts discussing important topics related to self-storage development and construction. The bundle includes:
- Self-Storage Development 101: Building a Profitable Property - Walk through the complete development process in this session that draws on real-life examples. Topics include site selection, project size, land costs, facility design, unit mix, engineering and more.
- How to Choose a Self-Storage Site and Ensure It's Buildable - Learn about the importance of site selection to facility success, the factors that influence the decision-making process, how technology impacts your chosen property, and how to overcome development pitfalls.
- Creative Design Techniques for Self-Storage - Learn how design drives facility success and get insight to building an attractive, efficient project. Topics include office design, multi-story, landscaping, and the role of design in community relations.
- Refurbishing Your Self-Storage Facility - Learn how to add value to your existing property, increase curb appeal and attract customers with facility refurbishing. Topics include the property review, budgeting, scheduling, hiring contractors and more.
- Self-Storage to Workspace: Creating a Mixed-Use Facility for Higher Revenue - Learn how you can use a mixed-use conversion project to create a community art space and generate more profit. Topics include costs involved, revenue outcomes, legal compliance, design, zoning and more.
- Developing and Making Money With a Solar Storage Facility - Learn how to generate more income with your boat/RV-storage carports through the addition of solar panels. Topics will include timelines, financing, costs, tax benefits, revenue potential and more.
For more detailed descriptions and previews of DVD content, please refer to each DVD’s individual product page by clicking on the linked title.
Individual sessions will also be available as on-demand video sometime in late May.