Format: 3 DVDs (USPS Shipping Required)
Duration: Approximately 5 hours
Self-Storage Investment & Finance 2014: DVD Education 6-Pack
Huge savings! Now you can get all six sessions in the Investment & Finance education track from the 2014 Inside Self-Storage World Expo in one convenient package. This six-session pack saves you more than 20 percent off the individual DVD prices and features self-storage experts discussing important topics related to self-storage real estate, investment and financing. The bundle includes:
- Assembling a Self-Storage Loan Package to Obtain Attractive Financing - Learn the best way to approach self-storage lenders for a new loan, including how to assemble your loan package and structure the request to meet your investment goals.
- The Capital Markets and Current Loan Products for Self-Storage Owners/Investors - Learn everything you need to know about the state of the debt market and the current loan products available to self-storage owners and investors, including structures, rates, terms, costs and more.
- 5 Trends to Help You Maximize Self-Storage Profit and Facility Value - In this seminar, you'll learn about the market conditions that have impacted your facility’s past performance and discover five trends that are currently affecting its performance and investment value.
- Planning Your Self-Storage Exit Strategy - Get information for your self-storage exit strategy including how to market your facility for sale, obstacles that can kill the deal, tax considerations, succession strategies, reinvestment options and more.
- Buying an Existing Self-Storage Facility: What to Look for and How to Get the Best Deal - Learn how to find self-storage properties available for purchase and identify those that have upside potential. Also get tips on how to win deals pursued by multiple buyers and avoid common pitfalls.
- The Underwriting Techniques Used to Value Self-Storage Facilities Today - Learn how the value of a storage facility is determined in today's real estate market. Also hear about common issues facing sellers and topics such as cap rates, facility ratings, value-add deals and more.
For more detailed descriptions and previews of DVD content, please refer to each DVD’s individual product page by clicking on the linked title.
NOTE: Please allow up to three business days for the processing of your DVD order.
Individual sessions are also available as on-demand video.