Format: 3 DVDs (USPS Shipping Required)
Duration: Approximately 5 hours
Self-Storage Investment & Finance 2014: DVD Education 6-Pack
Huge savings! Now you can get all six sessions in the Investment & Finance education track from the 2014 Inside Self-Storage World Expo in one convenient package. This six-session pack saves you more than 20 percent off the individual DVD prices and features self-storage experts discussing important topics related to self-storage real estate, investment and financing. The bundle includes:
- Assembling a Self-Storage Loan Package to Obtain Attractive Financing - Learn the best way to approach self-storage lenders for a new loan, including how to assemble your loan package and structure the request to meet your investment goals.
- The Capital Markets and Current Loan Products for Self-Storage Owners/Investors - Learn everything you need to know about the state of the debt market and the current loan products available to self-storage owners and investors, including structures, rates, terms, costs and more.
- 5 Trends to Help You Maximize Self-Storage Profit and Facility Value - In this seminar, you'll learn about the market conditions that have impacted your facility’s past performance and discover five trends that are currently affecting its performance and investment value.
- Planning Your Self-Storage Exit Strategy - Get information for your self-storage exit strategy including how to market your facility for sale, obstacles that can kill the deal, tax considerations, succession strategies, reinvestment options and more.
- Buying an Existing Self-Storage Facility: What to Look for and How to Get the Best Deal - Learn how to find self-storage properties available for purchase and identify those that have upside potential. Also get tips on how to win deals pursued by multiple buyers and avoid common pitfalls.
- The Underwriting Techniques Used to Value Self-Storage Facilities Today - Learn how the value of a storage facility is determined in today's real estate market. Also hear about common issues facing sellers and topics such as cap rates, facility ratings, value-add deals and more.
For more detailed descriptions and previews of DVD content, please refer to each DVD’s individual product page by clicking on the linked title.
Individual sessions will also be available as on-demand video sometime in late May.