Speakers: Jeffrey Greenberger, Partner, Katz, Greenberger & Norton LLP; Dan Kryzanowski, Key Account Manager, SpareFoot
Format: DVD (USPS Shipping Required)
Duration: 41 minutes
PLEASE NOTE: Due to office closures during the 2014 winter holidays, please allow up to two weeks for the processing of your DVD order. We will process and ship all orders as promptly as possible. We thank you in advance for your understanding and patience. Happy holidays!
Self-Storage Disaster Recovery and Social Media
You hope it never happens at your facility, but you may some day face a natural disaster or other tragedy. There are actions you must take almost immediately to protect yourself from or reduce your legal liability in these scenarios. You must also be prepared to respond to the disaster through marketing channels like social media, for your customers and community. Even if the calamity isn’t your fault, you must have a response plan. In this unique session, our presenters will discuss the actions you should be ready to take on the legal and social media front to reduce the impact of a disaster on your business and bottom line.
You will learn:
- The types of disasters that could strike and how your facility could be affected
- How to communicate breaking updates to customers via social media and other channels
- The legal actions you must be prepared to take in the event of a disaster
- How you can create hope for your community and a positive reputation for your facility
- The potential risks of being unprepared to respond to a disaster
This product is also available as on-demand video, or as part of one of the following discount DVD packages: