Speaker: Mike Schofield, President and CEO, MiniCo Insurance Agency LLC
Format: DVD (USPS Shipping Required)
Duration: 50 minutes
Social Media and Online Marketing: Avoiding Exposure and Mitigating Risk
Marketing your self-storage business via social media and other online techniques has become mandatory in today’s competitive market. But while social media’s global reach and near-universal access may yield benefits for your operation, it also may create exposures that could lead to costly claims or other legal issues. This session will include information to help self-storage owners and managers navigate potential pitfalls and manage the risks.
You will learn:
- How to establish and implement policies for social media and online marketing
- The importance of ongoing employee training
- Advertising liability and potential messaging risks
- Cyber liability and privacy concerns
- How to monitor your online presence
This product is also available as on-demand video, or as part of one of the following discount DVD packages:
NOTE: Please allow up to three business days for the processing of your DVD order.