Format: 3 DVDs (USPS Shipping Required)
Duration: Approximately 5 hours
Self-Storage Management 2014: DVD Education 6-Pack
Huge savings! Now you can get all six sessions in the Management education track from the 2014 Inside Self-Storage World Expo in one convenient package. This six-session pack saves you more than 20 percent off the individual DVD prices and features self-storage experts discussing important management topics. The bundle includes:
- Effective Expense Management: Minimizing Costs and Maximizing Facility Revenue - Get insight to your self-storage expenses, strategize your budget and minimize costs. This session will teach you best practices for spending as well as industry averages and money-saving ideas.
- Tried and Tested Techniques for Maximizing Self-Storage Collections- Learn proven strategies for maximizing revenue by managing your collections efforts. You'll discover best practices, how to condition customers to pay, and goal-setting to minimize past-due accounts.
- Self-Storage Selling Techniques: A Hands-On Practicum- Learn the differences between self-storage phone transactions and walk-in visits, and see actual demonstrations for how to guide customer conversations and successfully close each deal.
- Handling Tricky Customer-Service Issues in Self-Storage- Learn how to effectively address difficult customer-service situations in self-storage, including procedures to put in place, how to initiate contact and how to close an interaction once resolution is reached.
- Mastering Your Self-Storage Pricing Strategies- Learn how to maximize the profitability of your property through smart revenue-management strategies, including how and when to raise rates, factors in setting rents, key management reports, and more.
- Self-Storage Facility Maintenance From A to Z - Learn about recent changes in industry maintenance needs and how they affect your specific routine. Topics include maintenance budgeting, hiring a professional, proactive vs. reactive maintenance and more.
For more detailed descriptions and previews of DVD content, please refer to each DVD’s individual product page by clicking on the linked title.
Individual sessions will also be available as on-demand video sometime in late May.