Format: 3 DVDs (USPS Shipping Required)
Duration: Approximately 5 hours
Self-Storage Management 2014: DVD Education 6-Pack
Huge savings! Now you can get all six sessions in the Management education track from the 2014 Inside Self-Storage World Expo in one convenient package. This six-session pack saves you more than 20 percent off the individual DVD prices and features self-storage experts discussing important management topics. The bundle includes:
- Effective Expense Management: Minimizing Costs and Maximizing Facility Revenue - Get insight to your self-storage expenses, strategize your budget and minimize costs. This session will teach you best practices for spending as well as industry averages and money-saving ideas.
- Tried and Tested Techniques for Maximizing Self-Storage Collections- Learn proven strategies for maximizing revenue by managing your collections efforts. You'll discover best practices, how to condition customers to pay, and goal-setting to minimize past-due accounts.
- Self-Storage Selling Techniques: A Hands-On Practicum- Learn the differences between self-storage phone transactions and walk-in visits, and see actual demonstrations for how to guide customer conversations and successfully close each deal.
- Handling Tricky Customer-Service Issues in Self-Storage- Learn how to effectively address difficult customer-service situations in self-storage, including procedures to put in place, how to initiate contact and how to close an interaction once resolution is reached.
- Mastering Your Self-Storage Pricing Strategies- Learn how to maximize the profitability of your property through smart revenue-management strategies, including how and when to raise rates, factors in setting rents, key management reports, and more.
- Self-Storage Facility Maintenance From A to Z - Learn about recent changes in industry maintenance needs and how they affect your specific routine. Topics include maintenance budgeting, hiring a professional, proactive vs. reactive maintenance and more.
For more detailed descriptions and previews of DVD content, please refer to each DVD’s individual product page by clicking on the linked title.
NOTE: Please allow up to three business days for the processing of your DVD order.
Individual sessions are also available as on-demand video.