Speaker: Rick Dodge, Vice President, Paramount Metal Systems
Format: DVD (USPS Shipping Required)
Duration: 43 minutes
PLEASE NOTE: Due to office closures during the 2014 winter holidays, please allow up to two weeks for the processing of your DVD order. We will process and ship all orders as promptly as possible. We thank you in advance for your understanding and patience. Happy holidays!
Refurbishing Your Self-Storage Facility
Is your self-storage facility showing its age? Learn how to add value to your existing property and ways to increase curb appeal and attract new customers. This session will focus on the refurbishing process, drawing on a case study of a 40-year-old facility and examples from other projects to demonstrate the whys, hows and benefits of renovation. Our speaker will walk you through the steps taken during this project, from evaluation and planning to product selections to scheduling and more. Learn what to expect during a refurbishment and how to make it pay off.
You will learn:
- How to conduct a thorough review of your property to identify deficiencies
- How to plan and prioritize improvements
- How to create a refurbishing budget and prepare for contingencies
- How to choose the right contractors and products for the job
- How to barter deals and create a great relationship with your builder
This product is also available as on-demand video, or as part of one of the following discount DVD packages: