Speaker: Brad North, President, Advantage Consulting & Management
Format: DVD (USPS Shipping Required)
Duration: 32 minutes
NOTE: Please allow up to three business days for the processing of your DVD order.
Tried and Tested Techniques for Maximizing Self-Storage Collections
One of the key performance indicators of a self-storage operation is a collections program that works. In this session, you'll learn proven strategies for maximizing revenue by effectively managing your collections efforts. You'll discover the best approach to getting the past-due customer to pay rent in a timely manner and how goal-setting can create the discipline necessary to minimize past-due accounts.
You will learn:
- How rent collection serves as an indicator of facility performance
- Tested, tried and proven techniques for maximizing collections
- How to condition customers to pay in a timely manner
- The best systems for collecting past-due accounts
- How goal-setting and incentives can significantly improve past-due recovery
This product is also available as on-demand video, or as part of one of the following discount DVD packages: