Format: 8 DVDs (USPS Shipping Required)
Duration: Approximately 12 hours, 30 minutes
NOTE: Please allow up to three business days for the processing of your DVD order.
Self-Storage Operation 2014: DVD Mega Pack
Huge savings! Now you can get all 12 sessions in the Ownership and Management education tracks, as well as all three sessions from the Marketing track, from the 2014 Inside Self-Storage World Expo in one convenient package. This 15-session pack saves you 25 percent off the individual DVD prices and features self-storage experts discussing important industry topics. The bundle includes:
- The 5 Costliest Mistakes Being Made By Self-Storage Owners - Learn how to avoid common self-storage operational mistakes by improving manager training, marketing techniques, the facility website, customer conversion and revenue management.
- Self-Storage Manager Motivation and Retention - Learn how to recognize a good self-storage manager (or a bad one) as well as ways to retain key staff, create effective bonus structures, implement pay raises, and improve training results.
- Operations Manual ... What Operations Manual? Developing Self-Storage Policies and Procedures- Learn how to create a self-storage operations manual of policies and procedures for your facility, use it to improve the business, and get employees to embrace and buy in to the new processes.
- Self-Storage Facility Auditing: Does Your System Meet Up-to-Date Standards? - Learn when, why and how to conduct a self-storage audit to keep your business running optimally. Topics include site-performance standards, tips on selecting an auditor, what experts look for, and more.
- Training Your Self-Storage Staff to Create High-Performance Personnel- Learn how to build an effective self-storage training program, including systems and techniques, trainee testing, continuing education, and how to create a supportive, educational employee culture.
- 12 Key Management Reports for Self-Storage and Their Secrets Revealed- Learn which self-storage management-software reports are key to finding the critical benchmarks you need to maximize business income. Discover how to properly read reports, analyze results, and more.
- Effective Expense Management: Minimizing Costs and Maximizing Facility Revenue - Get insight to your self-storage expenses, strategize your budget and minimize costs. This session will teach you best practices for spending as well as industry averages and money-saving ideas.
- Tried and Tested Techniques for Maximizing Self-Storage Collections- Learn proven strategies for maximizing revenue by managing your collections efforts. You'll discover best practices, how to condition customers to pay, and goal-setting to minimize past-due accounts.
- Self-Storage Selling Techniques: A Hands-On Practicum- Learn the differences between self-storage phone transactions and walk-in visits, and see actual demonstrations for how to guide customer conversations and successfully close each deal.
- Handling Tricky Customer-Service Issues in Self-Storage- Learn how to effectively address difficult customer-service situations in self-storage, including procedures to put in place, how to initiate contact and how to close an interaction once resolution is reached.
- Mastering Your Self-Storage Pricing Strategies- Learn how to maximize the profitability of your property through smart revenue-management strategies, including how and when to raise rates, factors in setting rents, key management reports, and more.
- Self-Storage Facility Maintenance From A to Z - Learn about recent changes in industry maintenance needs and how they affect your specific routine. Topics include maintenance budgeting, hiring a professional, proactive vs. reactive maintenance and more.
For more detailed descriptions and previews of DVD content, please refer to each DVD’s individual product page by clicking on the linked title.
Individual sessions are also available as on-demand video.