Inside Self-Storage Magazine: April 2014
The Inside Self-Storage April 2014 issue explores issues of day-to-day facility management, focusing on the tasks managers must master to succeed, including marketing, sales, maintenance and customer service.
Inside Self-Storage April 2014
For self-storage managers, every day has the potential to be unique. The responsibilities of managing a successful facility are varied and complex. Today you might be focused on social media efforts. Tomorrow could be dedicated to landscaping duties. Regardless of your to-do list, every day includes key interactions with customers. This issue explores the diverse facets of daily facility operation, including the tasks every manager must accomplish and master to be successful: sales, customer service, marketing, site maintenance and more.
- Evaluating a facility's "true" occupancy
- Three manager sales tips
- Boosting revenue through customer service
- A guide to spring cleaning
- "Touch" marketing strategies
- Online marketing strategies for the spring busy season
- Digital and inbound marketing
- Tips for a modern and trendy website
- Gaining tenants via LinkedIn
- Tools to stand out on Facebook
- The danger of "authorized access"
- Manager compensation
- An overview of today’s financial landscape
- A preview of the 2014 ISS Expo Exhibit Hall