Inside Self-Storage Magazine: March 2014
The Inside Self-Storage March 2014 issue explores the myths and facts behind hiring third-party service companies for facility management, maintenance, training, marketing, pest control and more.
Inside Self-Storage March 2014
When it comes to hiring an outside service company, self-storage operators must weigh the pros and cons. All too often, misconceptions get in the way of making informed decisions. Whether it’s hiring a management company to oversee day-to-day operation, a pest-control provider or even a call center, it’s critical to separate the myths from the facts. This issue of ISS takes looks at hiring third-party services, exposing the misconceptions operators may have about outsourcing.
- Negotiating third-party service contracts
- The facts about hiring a third-party management company
- Misconceptions about working with a call center
- The benefits of hiring a pest-management professional
- The truth about selecting a marketing agency
- Myths about hiring a maintenance company
- What an outside manager trainer brings to the table
- Networking and learning at the 2014 ISS Expo
- Creating promotional materials that drive new rentals
- How to choose a builder for your next project