Inside Self-Storage Magazine: September 2013
The September 2013 issue if Inside Self-Storage takes a closer look at self-storage building and development, including trends, the construction timeline and budget, building aesthetics, conversions and more.
Inside Self-Storage September 2013
Throw out what you think you know about self-storage development and construction—the game has changed. As new construction continues to come back on line, developers are taking a fresh approach to building the next generation of facilities. Armed with a new vision, these forward-thinking owners and builders are creating more attractive and energy-efficient facilities. They’re introducing new design materials and revamping the entire development process. The September issue of Inside Self-Storage takes a closer look at industry building and development, including trends, the construction timeline and budget, building aesthetics, conversion and more.
- New trends in construction, including materials and processes
- An in-depth timeline and benchmarks for development
- Tips for planning and sticking to the construction budget
- Three perspectives on self-storage conversions
- How to create an upscale facility without the high price tag
- Ways to improve energy efficiency
- How to successfully navigate the planning and zoning phase
- Finance: Why defeasance my be worthwhile
- Management: Ways to bring in more retail revenue
- Vendor Showcase: Mako Steel Inc.