Speaker: Bob Copper, President, Self Storage 101
Duration: 47 minutes
Self-Storage Maintenance and Curb Appeal: More Than Making It 'Pretty'
Far too many self-storage operators take for granted their most valuable asset: the facility itself. The condition and appearance of your property have a great deal to do with its rentability. The most successful operators know how to maximize their asset's value by maintaining high standards of maintenance and curb appeal. In this session, our speaker will address the most effective strategies for increasing occupancy using your physical asset. You'll learn to see what the customer sees when he looks at your property and little things that can become big problems. You'll also get a curb-appeal checklist and learn an effective maintenance schedule.
You will learn:
- How your physical facility helps or hurts your ability to rent space
- What the customer sees when he looks at your property
- The little things that can become big problems
- How to use a curb-appeal checklist
- An effective maintenance schedule
This product is also available in DVD format.