Speaker: Christina Alvino, Marketing Manager, Guardian Storage Solutions
Duration: 42 minutes
Using Content Marketing to Tell Your Self-Storage Business Story and Engage Customers
Content marketing is the creation and distribution of relevant and valuable content to attract, acquire and engage a clearly defined target audience and drive them to profitable action. To succeed today, self-storage operators must use content to continually connect with their customers, from the first time they meet through the entire relationship. In this session, you'll learn how to tell your business story and ensure it relates to tenants and prospects. Our presenter teaches you how to create valuable content and parlay it into all possible formats so customers get it via the method that works best for them, whether it be print, digital or mobile.
You will learn:
- What is content marketing
- Why self-storage operators must use content marketing
- How to look at your business story through your tenants' eyes
- How to tell your story through multiple methods
- How to create message consistency
This product is also available in DVD format.