Inside Self-Storage Magazine: July 2013
The July issue takes a close look at facility safety and security including ways to keep the business safe, security-system components and upgrades, new security tools, lock quality, crime prevention and more.
Inside Self-Storage July 2013
Self-storage facilities might seem like easy targets for criminal mischief, but today’s security components and operator vigilance are stopping potential thieves at the gate. From keeping tabs on what tenants store to adding all the high-tech security bells and whistles, today’s operators are taking a stand against crime and ensuring their property, employees and tenants are safe every day. The July issue takes a close look at self-storage safety and security including the must-haves in security systems, the best locks to sell, safety protocols, steps to upgrading an older facility, new security tools now available, and simple ways to create a safer environment for everyone.
- Keeping a facility, staff and tenants safe
- Creating a focused plan to deter criminals
- Factors to consider when upgrading a security system
- Simple steps to minimize security-system mishaps
- Operator views on crime, safety and security
- Recognizing a quality lock and promoting it to customers
- The types of locks operators prefer to sell
- The newest security tool: automated lock systems
- Benefits of electronic message centers
- Factors to consider before buying land for development