Speaker: Joe Niemczyk, President, Executive Self Storage Associates
Format: DVD (USPS Shipping Required)
Duration: 47 minutes
Simple Methods to Help Self-Storage Operators Compete in the New Economic Climate
How do you as a self-storage owner compete in the new economic climate? The answer may be simpler than you think. In this session, our presenter examines several key areas to help you determine where you're being competitive in your marketplace and where you might improve including technology, marketing, concessions, collections and others. You'll learn simple methods to evaluate your self-storage operation and make it more viable in today's economy.
You will learn:
- How to weigh traditional, proven methods against "high-tech" techniques
- Whether you should compete with specials or services
- A simple solution for reducing delinquencies
- How to increase referrals the old-fashioned way
- How to quantify your true advertising cost-to-benefit relationship
NOTE: Please allow up to three business days for the processing of your DVD order.
This product is also available as on-demand video.
A preview of the DVD can be watched below: