Inside Self-Storage May 2013
In the self-storage industry, technology is essential to everyday operation. Operators use it for everything from customer service to security to marketing and much more. In this issue, ISS delves into some of the modern-day uses for technology in the self-storage business and how it is changing the way operators attract and interact with customers. From the best features of today’s management software to new tools you can implement now, this issue will help you become a better competitor in your market.
- Self-Storage tech tools and resources being used today
- How managers can leverage technology to be better at their job
- Cloud technology and the facility operator
- 2013 Management-Software Showcase
- Online auctions: the pros, cons and legalities of this new trend
- Prepayment penalties: what you need to know before a refinance