Speaker: M. Anne Ballard, President of Training, Marketing & Developmental Services, Universal Storage Group
Format: DVD (USPS Shipping Required)
Duration: 45 minutes
Effective Time and Information Management for Self-Storage Managers
How much time each day, week or month should you be spending on tasks such as social media, collections, report analysis, maintenance, marketing, etc.? Communication and prioritization are your secret weapons in meeting deadlines. In this session, you'll find out how one simple sheet can help you organize your self-storage management efforts for the whole year. Our presenter even provides you with a sample to use! You'll discover what facility to-do’s should be done on a daily, weekly, monthly and annual basis, and how they serve your purpose of improvement.
You will learn:
- How much time should be spent on specific tasks
- How one simple sheet can help you organize your efforts for the whole year
- Why your choice of rent due date is so important, and pros and cons of different systems
- Which tasks should be done daily, weekly, monthly and annually
- Why you must assign timelines/deadlines to all your activities
This product is also available as on-demand video.
A preview of the DVD can be watched below: