Speaker: Susan Haviland, Owner, Haviland Storage Services
Format: DVD (USPS Shipping Required)
Duration: 49 minutes
Delivering the Total Service Experience to Self-Storage Customers
The world is changing and so is the way we interact with our self-storage customers. Although technology opens new avenues of communication and revenue, there's no way to truly replace the one-on-one interaction and experiences created by good customer service. Service is an experience, and the memory of each transaction—good or bad—stays with us. In this session, you'll learn how to create the total service experience customers crave. Our presenter will talk about how to handle inquiries, how to promote positive "chemistry" between your company and customers, how to handle customer objections and complaints, common service mistakes and more.
You will learn:
- How to handle inquiries and complaints in ways that create better, longer-lasting customer relationships
- How to promote positive "chemistry" between your company and customers
- How to handle customer doubt, misunderstandings and objections
- 10 customer-service mistakes to avoid
- How to create a customer-service training program
This product is also available as on-demand video.
A preview of the DVD can be watched below: