Speaker: Richard Morahan, Marketing Consultant, Lock America International Inc.
Format: DVD (USPS Shipping Required)
Duration: 46 minutes
Creating a Self-Storage Security Program That Attracts Tenants and Deters Criminals
Customers may shop for self-storage based on convenience or price, but if they don’t think your facility is safe, they won't rent with you. In this session, our presenter discusses how to develop and market a security program that attracts customers and deters criminals. He walks you through an imaginary facility, outlining the cost and benefits of various security options. He shares case studies of three successful operators who have used a security image to succeed in their very different markets. Finally, he examines ways to prevent all varieties of criminal activity, highlighting the critical role of well-trained staff in the mission.
You will learn:
- The cost and benefits of a wide range of security tools and technology
- How to assess the options for marketing security features
- How to broadcast your security features to deter crime
- How to minimize your exposure to criminal activity
- Insight to the security and crime-prevention programs of successful operators
NOTE: Please allow up to three business days for the processing of your DVD order.
This product is also available as on-demand video.
A preview of the DVD can be watched below: