Speaker: Bob Copper, Owner, Self Storage 101
Format: DVD (USPS Shipping Required)
Duration: 46 minutes
Improving Your Self-Storage Collections: Effective Skills to Get the Rent!
While no one was likely born to collect money, any self-storage operator can learn to effectively manage his accounts receivable by using proven techniques to reduce past-due amounts, uncollected rent and the facility's number of lien auctions. Our presenter will teach you skills that will have an immediate positive and lasting impact on your self-storage operation including methods guaranteed to increase revenue and reduce your collections headaches.
You will learn:
- Why successfully collecting rent is one of the most important skills you can learn
- The most effective collection techniques in the industry
- How the collections effort starts during the sales process
- How to start the tenant off on the right foot
- How collections affects the viability of your self-storage operation
NOTE: Please allow up to three business days for the processing of your DVD order.
This product is also available as on-demand video.
A preview of the DVD can be watched below: