Speaker: Jeffrey Greenberger, Partner, Katz, Greenberger & Norton LLP
Format: DVD (USPS Shipping Required)
Duration: 43 minutes
You Don’t Control the Climate! Terms to Avoid Using in Your Self-Storage Vocabulary
There are common words and terms that many self-storage operators have adopted in the course of running their business, but some create negative repercussions for the industry. If you stopped to look up the definitions for some of these terms, you'd be shocked to realize what you're really saying to customers and the public! Our presenter shares 13 commonly used terms you should avoid using as part of your self-storage operation. Steering clear of these words and phrases could help you avoid misunderstandings with customers and even litigation.
You will learn:
- Negative connotations of industry-standard words and phrases
- Terms that unnecessarily expose you to potential litigation
- Vocabulary that needs to be changed
- Good substitutes for “bad” terms
- Words you must simply remove from your business language
This product is also available as on-demand video.
A preview of the DVD can be watched below: