Speakers: Matthew Van Horn, Vice President of East Coast Operations, and James Ross, Vice President of West Coast Operations, Cutting Edge Self Storage Management
Format: DVD (USPS Shipping Required)
Duration: 51 minutes
10 Things You Should Be Doing Now in Regard to Self-Storage Technology and Software
When you hear the word Apple, do you think of fruit? Do you think an Android is something out of a 1970s science-fiction movie? Do you believe a tablet is an ancient writing device? When someone mentions the cloud, do you think of the weather? At the same time, have you wondered how technology could help you streamline your self-storage operation and increase efficiency? Then this session is for you! Gain a greater understanding of the technology available and how you can use various tools to save time and money. Our presenters cover technology from the stand point of hardware, software, the Internet and even marketing, walking you through 10 concrete things you can do to improve your operation with minimal investment.
You will learn:
• How to use technology to better operate and market your facility
• How to evaluate and update your facility website and improve your ranking in the search engines
• How to integrate the use of social media and video into your day-to-day operation
• What to look for in self-storage software and how to use it to optimize revenue
• How to use cloud-based software
• How to use Smartphones, tablets, and other mobile devices in your operation
NOTE: Please allow up to three business days for the processing of your DVD order.
This product is also available as an on-demand video.
A preview of the DVD can be watched below: