Inside Self-Storage 2012 Digital Magazine Library
What a great buy! Now you can get all 12 monthly issues of ISS magazine from 2012 in a single convenient purchase at a fantastic price. Our 2012 digital magazine library saves you more than 25 percent off the individual magazine price. In this bundle, you receive:
- January 2012: Examines technology trends on which facility operators can capitalize to attract more customers and make more money.
- February 2012: Offers articles on revenue‑generating services and products guaranteed to increase self-storage operators' profit.
- March 2012: This issue examines the steps managers and owners can take to use their time more efficiently and improve the overall look and operation of their business.
- April 2012: Examines key investment opportunities, steps to increase facility value, loan options and investment quality.
- May 2012: Highlights the many ways operators are embracing new technology, including adding kiosks, new features in management software and partnering with call centers.
- June 2012: Highlights trends in facility design, adding curb appeal, and building successful ancillary areas, such as wine storage, records storage, boat/RV storage and retail.
- July 2012: Discusses important issues relating to business protection, from legal issues and facility crime to safety and insurance.
- August 2012: Contains the annual Buyer’s Guide, a comprehensive directory comprising hundreds of industry product and service suppliers.
- September 2012: Offers advice on self-storage construction and development, including site selection and design, the rezoning process, conversions, multi-story building and more.
- October 2012: Contains the annual Top-Operators List and addresses facility ownership essentials including budgeting, expenses, auditing, tax issues, estate planning and more.
- November 2012: Includes access to a special report: “Choosing, Using and Maximizing Third-Party Services," and editorials from winners of this year’s ISS Best of Business campaign.
- December 2012: Features articles to help self-storage owners make the best possible manager hires and keep staff motivated and engaged, as well as insightful editorials from this year’s ISS Best of Business campaign.
For more detailed descriptions of the individual issue contents, please refer to the unique product pages.