The annual Inside Self-Storage Top-Operators List is a valuable resource for self-storage investors, developers, owners and suppliers. See who the industry’s top 100 players are, where they’re currently operating and expanding, and who’s looking for partnership opportunities. In addition to key statistics on facility numbers, size, operating names and locations, this list provides contact information for key personnel and insight to companies’ expansion plans. Packaged in a convenient Excel format, this data is suitable for anyone who wants to do business with big industry players. Whether you’re looking to buy, sell or investigate existing and potential competition, this list is for you.
- On the market to sell? Many of the industry’s top operators are looking for acquisition opportunities in the year ahead.
- If you offer a product or service, the top operators are strong prospects with buying power.
- Are you a builder? Many of our top operators are expanding in 2013 and will need construction-related services.
- Need a third-party management company? Many top operators provide this service and can offer you bulk buying power and branding strength.
- Want to take a big-picture view of industry markets? The top-ops list will show where successful companies are focusing their energy and money.
The Top-Operators List is compiled annually by Inside Self-Storage. Participation is voluntary and open to all self-storage operators. The list is ranked by total square footage.