Speaker: Randy Smith, Director of Operations, Another Closet Self Storage
Format: MP3 and PDF
Duration: 47 minutes
Mass Media = Massive Results: A Case Study and 'How to' Session for Self-Storage Operators
If you're a mid-size self-storage operator or aspire to be one, what are you doing to broadcast yourself to the world? Learn how, in just a few short years, one (formerly) small self-storage operator used radio and television to create a powerful brand that dominates the competition. It's not true that mass media is not cost-effective. During this session, you'll see how effective a good mass-media strategy can be. Forget candy jars, lollipops and cold calling. If you want to develop a steady stream of traffic to your stores, enter the world of broadcast media.
You will learn:
• The power of broadcast media in branding your business
• Right and wrong approaches for self-storage media campaigns
• How to effectively combine mass media with a simple, low-cost Internet presence
• How to develop your own mass-media strategy
• How to use mass media even if you have just one facility
NOTE: This audiocast will be delivered to your “My On-Demand Library” in a downloadable zip file folder. Your folder will contain an MP3 audio file of your purchased session, along with the matching presentation slides provided by the speaker.