Moderator: Joe Niemczyk, President, Executive Self Storage Associates
Panelists: Tron Jordheim, Director, PhoneSmart; Jason Lopez, Director of Corporate Development, US Storage Centers; Derek Naylor, Founder and President, Storage Marketing Solutions; Kenny Pratt, President, Crescendo Properties Inc.; and Randy Smith, Director of Operations, Another Closet Self Storage
Format: MP3 and PDF
Duration: 48 minutes
The Great Debate: Mass Media vs. Web Marketing in Self-Storage
Which marketing channel is best for self-storage, online or mass media? Listen to the ultimate face-off between champions of each strategy during this debate from the 2012 Inside Self-Storage World Expo. Our participants discuss the efficacy of Web marketing efforts vs. radio and TV advertising in driving rental activity.
You will learn:
• The cost-effectiveness of different advertising mediums for self-storage
• Which marketing strategies are easiest to measure for return on investment
• Whether TV and radio ads or pay-per-click and aggregator ads reach the widest target audience
• How to accurately calculate cost-per-acquisition of tenants
• How your local market area affects your success with broadcast advertising
NOTE: This audiocast will be delivered to your “My On-Demand Library” in a downloadable zip file folder. Your folder will contain an MP3 audio file of your purchased session, along with the matching presentation slides provided by the speaker.