Download a sample!
Self-Storage Performance Quarterly Report
The Self-Storage Performance Quarterly Report (SSPQ), prepared by Cushman & Wakefield and Self Storage Data Services, reviews national and geographic trends for industry supply, demand, rents, occupancy, concessions, new construction and move-in/move-outs based on data collected from thousands of U.S. self-storage facilities. The report includes:
- Executive summary (performance at-a-glance)
- Supply and demand (supply, construction pipeline, new construction starts, location of new construction, demand, geographical demand trends)
- National operating performance (benchmarks, concession trends, price elasticity)
- Operating performance by region (East, Midwest, South, West)
- Operating performance by metropolitan statistical area (MSA) (most improved, watch list markets, median asking rental rates, median physical occupancy, median rent per available square foot, implied economic occupancy)
- Real estate investment trust performance data
- Investment markets (investment parameters, transactional database)
- Appendices (methodology, glossary, chart of accounts, company profile)
The SSPQ report will appeal to real estate investment trusts, large self-storage operators, and industry analysts including security analysts, lenders with a large concentration in the self-storage sector, and others who monitor industry-performance metrics.
Annual subscriptions to the Self-Storage Performance Quarterly Report are also available and offer nearly 20 percent savings on individual report purchases. For information on alternative payment options for the SSPQ individual reports and annual subscription, please contact customer service at email@example.com.
Self Storage Data Services (SSDS) is an independent research team at the Self Storage Industry Group of Cushman & Wakefield that provides real-time industry research with regular reports. SSDS is the nation's only source for monthly and quarterly operating-performance benchmarking trends, supply-and-demand trends, and transactional data. The company's statistics come from 7,000 self-storage facilities (of 17,000 facilities in the top 50 MSAs), tracked every 90 days. SSDS tracks more than 1 million storage units monthly.
Cushman & Wakefield is among the world's largest privately held commercial real estate services firms. The firm's Valuation & Advisory Division, which includes the Self Storage Industry Group, is one of the largest real estate valuation and consulting organizations in the world. Cushman & Wakefield reports are useful data and analysis tools for bankers, lenders, real estate investment trusts, Wall Street advisory companies, brokers and other professionals.
Please download Cushman & Wakefield's Methodology Summary and Glossary of Terms.