Inside Self-Storage Magazine: April 2012
2012 brought many changes to the self-storage real estate and finance markets. Lenders began to loosen up the purse strings for quality developments, while buyers and sellers found a favorable trading market. The April issue highlights the varied lending options available, how to create a stellar loan package, plus ways operators can improve their facility’s value.
- Key investment opportunties
- 10 things you can do to increase facility value
- Buying self-storage: determining investment quality
- The property-tax paradox
- Loan-options overview 2012
- Credit and capital are back!
- Assembling an attractive loan package
- Manager's memo: tips for improving your phone-sales success
- Owner's toolbox: generating cash flow through cost segregation